Popular Posts

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Polly please put the kettle on

Inspiration. Trying to find some kind of inspiration to write the next post has proven to be a difficult task. I'm looking for inspiration in a pooey nappy!! Not going to find anything there unless I have given baby something Interesting to eat.
However after plenty of thought and rethought I decided the words will just flow. Just get down to it woman she said to herself.

Every new year I am sure plenty of people make a New Years resolution.. I didn't have one last year probably because I was pregnant and knew what was to come.
Well this year..NOPE to pregnancy and YES to keeping fit. Yes I know you have heard that one many a times from many a people. Actually I was booked into a Zumba class this morning 9.30 am! I decided to cancel. Already let myself down. I mean I haven't managed to get myself and kids ready and given breakfast for 9 am yet! What am I going to do when I go back to work. I will have to wake up like 5.30am to get out of the house for 7.30am. That's just crazy. Why on earth would I put myself through that. Why on earth does ANYONE put themselves through that.
Sanity I guess. That is why I will do it. And the money. What needs to be done will have to be done.

I have finally had time to get back to
Blogging, been a Busy few days as hubby had the ' man flu' . You know what that's like!!! And I had My sister come over with her twins.. 3 year olds mixed with my 2 year old and a baby. It really is madness. My sister is a bit of a clean freak and I say she has an OCD in cleaning. She will be picking Up crumbs and toys after the kids All day and sweeping up the food bits and biscuits and crisps that have landed on the floor..she does this at her house and My house too whilst I play with the girls, I really Don't understand Why she does it because they just make the mess again... And again, and she will keep picking up and up. Anyway you get the Gist. So I am a happy today as
My Kitchen and living room is nice and clean compliments to my sister! Wish she could stay some More and maybe do the bedrooms. As you may have imagined I am not the cleanest of people. I keep the house clean but I am not overly obsessed with cleaning and I don't mind leaving it a mess. My priority on a morning is to get the kids dressed, breaky , myself dressed and breaky if time. And leave the house. Then When I come home I feel like I can face the housework. Bring it on suckers.

Sleep. What's that?
So I remember telling you we have moved Lizzi into her new bed. Well the first night was awful. Had a terrible night as baby Ray slept in the cotbed and it was new to him so he cried and woke up many times. Lizzi however, decided as she could now get out of bed (something she couldn't do from the cotbed) she decided to wander. 4 times that night she came into my room wide awake. Which again woke the baby up. So as you can imagine it was just a horrid night. Woke up grumpy the next morning. It has been three days now Lizzi has been in her new bed and I must say last night she didn't wake up at all so yes there is light at the end of the tunnel. However, as baby Ray has caught a cold from man flu dad... He was up most of the night crying for milk feeds and cuddles. So again a hat trick of grumpiness from me. Plus cold from man flu dad. Not a good combination.

Lets hope the next week brings in the sunshine. I was told its snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment