Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sick of sick

Sick
What a week it's been. So from my last post I wished it be a merry week. well, was a horrid week and when I say horrid I mean the most horrid of horrids. I woke up on Monday morning with screaming 'mumeeeeeeee' screech. Rushed to Lizzie's bedroom and she was covered in sick. Looked like the supper from night before. So I thought Urgh.
Carried her into the shower and then prepared myself to clean up the mess. I was grateful that baby had not contracted whatever disgusting bug Lizzi had.
Spoke too soon? Yep. So after a few hours baby vomited all his breakfast.. Weetabix and banana was clearly seen. What fun. Wiped him down, clean vest and baby grow and scrubbed the carpet. Anybody Have any ideas on how to get rid of vomit stains on carpets?!.
All three rooms have been christened with vomit. Over and over again. This carried on for two days. Today however ,has not been so bad. Wednesdays ohh glorious Wednesdays. My two and half year old goes to nursery on Wednesdays and I try to cherish every moment. ( I say try.. Because most times I end up cleaning)
Sent her into nursery today as she woke up perfectly fine. No vomit.
Baby has been fine too today . Actually ate his three meals and kept it in. No nasty surprises.
Surprises. Well my laundry has piled
Up again. And today that's what I did. 'Cherish every moment... 'in another life maybe. Wednesday is normally
Laundry day. So I have tried to keep on top of it.. When I say 'on top' of it I mean 'on top.' Was a growing pile and obscured the view out to the front yard!! Lost sunlight and much needed vitamin D because of the damn laundry.

Sleep
As imagined have not had more than 2 hours sleep continuously .. So feeling like a real zombie walking around.. No doubt I will be woken up at 7 am by toddler trying to climb onto the bed.

Oh please ..give me an extra hour in bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment